Dating e c kropp
The earliest that can be found date from 1905 or later. This is a view taken from just north of the west end of the Michigan St. It is likely an amateur photograph and the sender conveniently dated it at March 21, 1900. These are far less common than the black-and-white photographs that predominated at the time.This view focuses on two of the city’s most prominent landmarks, the Pabst Building to the right, and City Hall to the left.
Uren, Mineral Point, Wis." Postcards with a divided back were finally permitted on March 1, 1907. Wright designed Hillside Home School I in 1892 (1897 - S.001). This thoroughfare is one of the principle boulevards of the city, being a connecting link with the other numerous boulevards and parks. Write only address on this side.: Verso: Larkin Co. The Administration Building will accommodate 1800 workers. Over 200 typewriters in the Larkin typewriting department. The entire product goes direct from Factory to Family, without tribute to middlemen. Ellen (Nell) and Jane Lloyd Jones, Frank Lloyd Wrights aunts, formed the Hillside Home School in 1887. Brownes Bookstore (1907 - S.141), Thurber Art Galleries (1909 - S.154) and Mori Oriental Art Studio (1914 - S. Front: "Hillside Home School, 4 Miles From Spring Green, Wis." (Published by E. Alan and Amy are going down to your place to-morrow.
Hillside Home School II, Circa 1906 (1902 - S.069). Hand Written on face: "Dear friend, Since we won a base ball game & day at Spring Green thought Id let you know. The gymnasium/theatre was on the left, two floors of classrooms and offices in the center, and a three story assembly hall on the right.
Panel 12: Transcribing letters to Larkin Customers. The only great manufactories (sic) in the world devoted to cooperation with consumers.
Worlds largest manufacturer of Soaps, Toilet Articles and Perfumes.
So this card would have been produced most likely in 1901. Photographs and Post cards dating between April 1901 through circa 1905 included a large awning on the first floor. His last request was to be placed under a tombstone bearing no name or date, only the words, "Here lies One whose Name was writ in Water." Joseph Severn and Charles Brown erected the tomb stone. Government allowed the use of the words "Post Card" or "Postcard" to be printed on the undivided back of privately printed cards.
Government allowed the use of the words "Post Card" or "Postcard" to be printed on the undivided back of privately printed cards. Keats was born on October 31, 1795 and died on February 23, 1821 in Rome and was buried in the Protestant Cemetery, Rome.
The Whiting House, built in the early 1870s was destroyed by fire in 1894. The address had to be written on the right side of the back of the postcard while the left... There are no awnings on the Annex Building to the right in 1901, they are visible in 1903-4. The printing is not clear enough to be able to read the reader board above the door on the left.