skip to content »

Expats cz dating

expats cz dating-1

In the case of employment, the employer pays for health insurance at the rate of 13.5% of your income (of which one third is paid by the employee and two thirds by the employer).In certain cases, the insurance premiums are paid for by the state (dependent children, pensioners, etc).

expats cz dating-64expats cz dating-52

The UK European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is valid for holidaymakers and temporary visitors who need to use the state health system while in another EU country. If you intend to settle permanently in the Czech Republic you need to either obtain Form S1 (previously E106), which indicates that you have made full National Insurance contributions in the UK, or to arrange health insurance with a commercial company on arrival.Only if you were born in Czech or Slovak Republic or there are direct family ties linking you to a Czech National you may have a chance to get it fairly soon.Our Visa specialist must examine your case on individual basis before being able to say anything about it.) Probably the biggest advantage of the Permanent Residence Permit is that the holder no longer needs to have a Work Permit.The validity of the 'permanent' Residence Permit is 10 years, and can be extended every time by 10 years, between 90 and 30 days before date of expiration.In the Czech Republic, healthcare services are basically paid for by one of the public health insurance companies.

All individuals have to have insurance – it is mandatory that no qualifying individual can be denied coverage by a public health insurance company.

Such insurance is different from and independent of the public health insurance program.

It is based on a contractual relationship (an insurance policy) entered into between the insured person and a private insurance company.

A 3rd-Country National does not get a Residence Permit right away, unless very special circumstances apply.

A 3rd-Country National will therefore in practise first get a C D Visa, which will be extended, each time by 1 year or 2 years, depending on the type of Visa.

3rd-Country Nationals that are married / have a partnership with an EU / CZ citizen OR have children with an EU nationality are entitled to get the Temporary Residence Permit, because by EU law they enjoy the same rights as their partner / child.